Make your own mouth-watering Pepper Mayo KFC Crispy Twister. Fresh lettuce, red onion and tomato drizzled with KFC Pepper Mayo, topped with two chicken breast Crispy Strips, and all wrapped in a soft warmed tortilla.
KFC Crispy Twister with Pepper Mayo
- Microwave the tortilla for 30–45 seconds to soften and make it easier to fold.
- Cover the tortilla with the pepper mayo.
- Lay the crispy strips end-to-end lengthwise on top of the tortilla.
- Add lettuce, tomato, and more of the mayonnaise sauce on top of the chicken.
- Fold like a burrito and enjoy.
Cooks Notes & Variations
Rate this Recipe