These tasty chicken tenderloin croissants are a great lunch or snack for the family or a group of friends. They are easy to put together and really quite the crowd pleaser.
- 12 chicken tenderloins - fully cooked and shredded or diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 250 g honey Dijon mustard
- 200 g finely grated Colby cheese
- 8 portions lettuce leaf
- 8 large croissants
- Dice and slice chicken into desired shapes and size.
- Blend garlic and mixed herbs into honey Dijon mustard, then mix into the diced chicken.
- Slowly blend grated Colby grated cheese through the mixture.
- Slice into croissants approximately ⅔ of the way. Insert lettuce leaf into croissant and spoon mixture in.