Servings: 2 servings
- Grill Pan
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Combine the minced lamb and harissa until well mixed (see Note 3).
- Divide the meat mixture into 6 equal portions, then shape each into small koftas. Give each a gentle squeeze to leave small ridges from finger imprints, that will cook faster and add some additional flavour from blackening during cooking.
- Place a grill pan over a high heat and cook the koftas for 4 - 5 minutes on each side, or until sizzling and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, finely slice the red cabbage, sprinkle with a pinch each of sea salt and black pepper, drizzle with red wine vinegar, then mix well to create a simple pickle.
- To serve ; Warm the flat-breads, spread a layer of the cabbage, spoon over some cottage cheese, and top off with the koftas. Drizzle with a little extra harissa if desired.
- Harissa is a hot condiment and so the amount used is subject to your own taste.
- For a quick and easy flatbread recipe SEE HERE.
- Mixing by hand is the best method to ensure thorough combining of the two ingredients
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 527mg | Potassium: 696mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1480IU | Vitamin C: 73.3mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 4.2mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra