[su_brhrbr]A mouthwatering rich and delicately seasoned cream of crab soup. Serve this hearty bowl of delectable crab-meat morsels with finely snipped chives for garnish.
- 3 cups milk
- 115 g butter
- 450 g crab meat
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¾ tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ tablespoon flour
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup cream
- finely chopped chives or parsley, to garnish when serving
- Scald milk, add butter, and heat until melted.
- Add crab, celery, parsley, salt & pepper, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Blend flour and water and add to mixture. Cook until thick.
- Add cream and mix well. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives or parsley and serve