Try this Icelandic version of cocktail sauce as an alternative to your traditional sauce.
Kokteilsósa - Icelandic Cocktail Sauce
Print Recipe Rate this Recipe Pin Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- ¾ tablespoon fresh pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika, sweet or hot
- 4 - 6 drops Tabasco sauce , amount as desired
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and pineapple juice until smooth.
- Stir in paprika, Tabasco sauce, and salt & pepper, to taste.
Cooks Notes & Variations
This sauce can be kept in a covered bowl in the fridge for a couple of days.
Rate this Recipe
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0% | Vitamin C: 0% | Calcium: 0% | Iron: 0%