- 500 g angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 bunch parsley, chop the leaves and keep the stalks
- 1 kg mussels, de-bearded
- 1½ kg snapper fillets, cut into large pieces
- 200 g calamari, cleaned, cut into thin rings
- 200 g green prawns, shelled, deveined
- salt, to taste
- 2 litres fish stock
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large pot or pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add the chilli, garlic, parsley stalks and mussels and cook with a lid on until the mussels open.
- Add the snapper, calamari, prawns, a drizzle more olive oil and a small pinch of salt. Continue cooking for 2 minutes with the lid on or until the prawns just turn pink.
- Add the fish stock and cook for a further 3 – 4 minutes with lid on.
- Break the angel hair pasta in half and add to pan, cook with lid on for 2 minutes.
- Serve with a garnish of the parsley leaves.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra