Servings: 12 servings ( 2 oysters on the half shell)
- Medium Saucepan
- 2 Medium Bowls
- BBQ Grill
- 24 oysters, on the half shell
- 450 g salted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated Romano cheese
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Turn off heat and add Garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and Cajun seasoning. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Combine Parmesan, Romano, and parsley in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Preheat your grill until hot. Place oysters shell down until the oysters start to ruffle around the edges. Pour 1 tablespoon of butter sauce onto each oyster and cook for 1 minute. Scoop 1 tablespoon of cheese mix on top of each oyster and cook until melted and bubbling.
Serving: 1serving( 2 oysters on the half shell) | Calories: 324.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.2g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 21.4g | Cholesterol: 93.4mg | Sodium: 452.7mg | Potassium: 36.7mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 1047IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 149.8mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra