This Croatian version of an octopus salad is perfect as a starter or light lunch.
- Place the octopus into a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Once it reaches a boil, lower the temperature to medium-low and cover the pot. Leave it for about 1½ hours until tender.
- When the octopus is soft, the tentacles with remain a bit firm, peel the skin by rinsing the octopus under warm water. Chop the octopus into pieces of about 4 cm in length.
- Peel the potatoes and boil them until fork tender, drain the water and slice the potatoes.
- In a bowl, combine the octopus, potatoes, onion, garlic and tomato sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste, then drizzle a generous amount of olive oil and red wine vinegar and the lemon juice.
- Mix well and garnish with the fresh parsley, lemon slices and serve.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra