Servings: 2 servings
- 2 carrots
- 1 large zucchini, (courgette)
- 2 medium cooked beetroot, diced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup fresh dill, chopped, plus some extra fronts toserve (optional)
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 200 g skinless boneless salmon fillet, poached
- 1 tablespoon capers in vinegar, rinsed and drained
- Shred the carrots and zucchini into long spaghetti strips with a spiralizer or julienne peeler and pile onto two shallow serving plates.
- Stir the beetroot, balsamic vinegar, chopped dill and red onion together in a small bowl, then spoon on top of the veg.
- Flake chunks of the cooked salmon over the vegetables
- Serve, garnished by scattering with the capers and extra dill, if using.
- To cook the salmon, spray a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and heat over a medium heat. Add the salmon and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool before using.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 219mg | Potassium: 1182mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 11160IU | Vitamin C: 39.2mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 2.2mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra