This salad of fresh spinach, mangoes, and shrimp, topped with a rich avocado dressing is perfect for a party or a simple family summer meal.
- 225 g medium prawns, deveined, peeled and cooked
- 2 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced, and divided
- ¼ cup salsa verde, homemade or store-bought
- 2 tablespoons water
- juice of 2 fresh limes
- 1 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 medium red capsicum <em>, bell pepper</em>, seeded and diced
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 280 g baby spinach leaves
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Place ½ of one avocado, water, salsa verde, lime juice and honey in a blender.
- With the blender on puree setting, blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, cucumber, mango, red capsicum, and coriander leaves.
- Divide spinach and remaining avocado onto six plates, top with shrimp salad mixture and drizzle with dressing.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra