Baked Snapper with Wild Mushrooms
Fish, spinach, and mushrooms baked in the oven until done. This is a simple, easy, healthy and delicious dinner that comes together in minutes.
Servings: 1Print Recipe Rate this Recipe Pin Recipe
- 180 g fillet of snapper
- 1 small handful of picked, washed spinach
- 50 g shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 20 g dried morels soaked in boiling water & roughly chopped
- 20 g dried porcini soaked in boiling water & roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 50 ml dry vermouth
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 30 g knob of unsalted butter
- Cook the mushrooms in the olive oil with the garlic and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Lay out a piece of aluminium foil and fold in ½ to make it double thickness. Lay the spinach on the foil, the cooked mushrooms, the snapper fillet, the thyme sprigs and the knobs of butter, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Fold the tin foil over the top to make a bag and start to seal the sides to make a tight packet, now splash in the vermouth & seal up the bag as tightly as possible.
- Place the bag on a baking tray & place in a hot oven for 6 minutes, remove from the oven & let rest for 2 minutes, open the bag at a the table in front of your guest & serve with a piece of lemon.
Rate this Recipe