- 12 artichokes
- 400 g clams
- 400 g small squid, cleaned
- 2 spring onions (scallions)
- 1 clove garlic, to season squid
- ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons plain flour (all-purpose flour)
- ¾ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- olive oil
- salt, to taste
- Clean the artichokes well, remove the outer leaves, then rub with lemon so they do not blacken.
- Cook the artichokes in a saucepan with water to cover, salt and 1 tablespoon of flour (about 12 minutes). When tender, remove from heat and drain, reserving the cooking broth for use later. Cut each artichoke in half.
- Bring a skillet to a medium heat with a little olive oil. Add the chopped spring onions and 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Stirring constantly, add 2 cups (more if required) of the reserved cooking broth. Stir in clams to open, add the artichoke halves, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Meanwhile, in another skillet with a little olive oil, sauté the squid, seasoned with a whole clove of garlic (about 5 minutes). Do not overcook.
- Add sauteed squid to the artichokes and clams and serve.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra