Servings: 4 servings
- 500 g baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 100 g walnut halves
- ½ cup sugar syrup, 1 tablespoon sugar with water added to make up to ½ cup
- ½ teaspoon cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped chives, for garnish
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Cook the baby carrots in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes or until tender; then drain.
- In a saute pan, add the drained cooked carrots, butter, walnut halves, and sugar syrup. Saute over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or until the carrots are nicely glazed.
- Add a splash of cider vinegar, and salt and pepper; stir through.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with chopped chives.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 345.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 44.5g | Protein: 4.6g | Fat: 19.3g | Saturated Fat: 3.4g | Cholesterol: 7.5mg | Sodium: 147.5mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 5.3g | Sugar: 37.4g | Vitamin A: 17325IU | Vitamin C: 3.6mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 3.4mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra