This is a very colourful red cabbage salad with a nice and tangy beetroot dressing.
- 6½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 spring onions (scallions), cut diagonally
- ½ small red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 8 red radishes, julienned
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 medium-sized beetroot, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons <a href="https://aussietaste.com.au/condiment/dill-pickle-relish/">Dill Pickle Relish</a>
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Heat 2 tablesppoons of extra-virgin olive oil in a fryingpan over medium-high heat. Add the grated beetroot, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring every now and then until tender<em> (about 4 - 5 minutes)</em>.
- Transfer the beetroot to a bowl and allow cool. Add the Dijon mustard and vinegar to the beetroot.
- Whisk in the remaining extra-virgin olive oil slowly with a steady stream.
- Add the fresh dill, radishes, shredded red cabbage, sliced spring onions and dill pickle relish.
- Toss to combine thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra