This quick and easy side-dish of bok choy is pepped up with lemongrass and chilli infused butter.
Bok Choy with Spicy Butter
Author: The Cook
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves / Yield: 4 Servings
- 75g softened butter
- 2 red chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemongrass, finely chopped
- 4 bok choy, halved, washed and blanched
- ½ cup coriander, chopped
- Melt the butter in a wok or large fry-pan, add chilli and lemongrass and cook until just fragrant.
- Toss in bok choy and coriander and cook until bok choy is just tender but still crisp.
If using large bok choy, cut into quarters before cooking.