A quick and easy vegetable side dish for your next meal.
- 2-3 bunches broccolini, ends trimmed
- 4 small red onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Blanch broccolini for 1 minute then drain.
- Blanch red onions for 30 seconds until skins start to come off. Drain, peel and halve the onions.
- Add to hot pan with butter and olive oil. Saute for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate and season with salt and pepper.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra