Servings: 4 servings
- 450 g carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground caraway seeds
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ tablespoon red wine vinegar
- juice from 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- harissa, to taste
- 12 - 15 kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Cook the carrots until they are firm-tender, 10-15 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a medium-sized serving bowl.
- Add the parsley, caraway, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, capers, salt, pepper, and harissa, stir well to blend.
- To serve, stir in the chopped olives, and garnish with sliced eggs. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 321mg | Potassium: 491mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 20150IU | Vitamin C: 30.9mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1.7mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra