- 20 radishes, coarsely grated
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 6 shallots, finely sliced
- 4 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 100 ml mayonnaise or coleslaw dressing
- 2¼ tablespoons natural yoghurt
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine vegetables in a suitable sized bowl.
- In another bowl mix together the white wine vinegar, mayonnaise and yoghurt. Season to taste.
- Add the mixture to the vegetables and combine well until everything is coated.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra