A quick and easy way to cook your Brussels sprouts for everyone to enjoy and is a popular side-dish to complement any meal.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 450 g fresh brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add brussels sprouts and gently toss until evenly coated.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, or until tender and browned. Turn once halfway through cooking.