Try these roasted green beans and white onions, sprinkled with pancetta, for a tasty Italian flavoured side dish.
- 115 g thinly sliced pancetta, chopped <em>(or bacon slices)</em>
- 900 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup sliced white onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 230°C. In 20 cm nonstick skillet, cook pancetta over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels; set aside. Reserve drippings.
- In a 32 x 44 x 2.5 cm half-sheet pan, toss the green beans, white onion, olive oil, salt, pepper and reserved drippings.
- Roast uncovered for 15 - 20 minutes, stirring twice, or until beans are tender.
- Sprinkle with the pancetta and serve.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra