Servings: 4 servings
- 5.5 Litre Slow Cooker
To serve :
- Steamed long-grain white rice
- Asian greens
- Spring onion, thinly sliced
- Red chillies, sliced
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Combine soy sauce, honey, stock, ginger, garlic and oil in bowl of slow cooker. Season with pepper.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Toss to coat in sauce mixture. Cover. Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or LOW for 6 hours), turning drumsticks halfway through coating, or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Preheat grill on high. Line a large baking tray with foil. Carefully transfer chicken to prepared tray. Drizzle with a little of the sauce. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until just starting to char, basting with extra sauce.
- Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds.
- Serve with steamed rice, Asian greens, spring onion, chilli and extra cooking sauce.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 545.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 63.2g | Protein: 34.5g | Fat: 17.3g | Saturated Fat: 4.2g | Cholesterol: 139.9mg | Sodium: 1815.4mg | Potassium: 600.5mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 25.6g | Vitamin A: 522.1IU | Vitamin C: 37.5mg | Calcium: 57.4mg | Iron: 2.6mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra