Servings: 8 tacos
For the dressing :
- 1 cup mayonnaise, substitute ½ cup with plain yogurt if desired
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chipotle sauce
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Add half of the mixture to the coleslaw mix. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Combine flour, salt, and paprika in a shallow bowl. Lightly beat one egg in another small bowl. Have a third bowl with panko breadcrumbs.
- Drain and rinse the oysters, pat dry. Dip the oysters first in the flour mixture, then the egg, then coat in the panko bread crumbs. Fry in medium hot oil until golden brown on all sides, drain and set aside.
- Warm the corn tortillas. Place a little bit of the slaw mix on the bottom, add your oysters, drizzle with some of the dressing and top with some fresh cilantro. Serve with fresh lime wedges.
Serving: 1taco | Calories: 378.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.4g | Protein: 6.6g | Fat: 23.3g | Saturated Fat: 3.8g | Cholesterol: 34.7mg | Sodium: 600.5mg | Potassium: 166.7mg | Fiber: 3.4g | Sugar: 2.6g | Vitamin A: 219.5IU | Vitamin C: 12.1mg | Calcium: 66.8mg | Iron: 2.3mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra