- 2 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoon dried coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon ground paprika
- 2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Using a nonstick fry-pan, stir-fry the cumin seeds over medium heat for a few minutes until aromatic.
- Place the roasted cumin seeds into a mortar and grind until a coarse consistency.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients and store in an airtight container.
Serving: 0serving | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra