The delightful combination of earthy beetroot and a splash of citrus make a wonderful side dish for your next grilled chicken meal.
- 600 g medium-sized beetroot
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 250 ml orange juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ¾ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- salt, to taste
- 1 bunch spring onion (scallion), finely sliced
- Boil the beetroot in lightly salted water for 20 minutes. When cool, peel and cut into 1 cm cubes. Chill before using.
- Meanwhile, mix orange juice, oil, salt, pepper, mustard powder and orange zest in a bowl and whisk until the mixture is well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the beetroot pieces and garnish with spring onion.
Related Recipes and Culinary Information
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.