- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 700 g butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1 cm cubes
- 450 g fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- ½ cup walnut halves
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2½ tablespoons maple syrup
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 200°C. In a large bowl, combine oil, cinnamon, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add squash and Brussels sprouts and toss until evenly coated. Place vegetable mixture on baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown.
- Place on a large platter, then sprinkle with walnuts and dried cranberries.
- Drizzle with syrup and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra