[is_desktop] [/is_desktop]These fajita-style wraps team grilled capsicum with mushrooms, corn and our taco seasoning for a delicious DIY assembly. [is_desktop]
Here’s What You Need[one_half]1 red onion
1 corn cob
1 red capsicum
400 g button mushrooms
1 – 2 tablespoons taco spice mix
1 avocado[/one_half][one_half_last]8 mini flour tortillas
100 g feta
20 g fresh coriander
1 clove garlic
salt and pepper[/one_half_last]
Here’s What You Do
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Preheat oven grill to medium-high. Cut the onion into wedges. Remove husk and silk from corn. Deseed the capsicum. Thickly slice the capsicum and mushrooms. Finely chop the garlic. Wash the coriander. Reserve a few sprigs to garnish and coarsely chop remaining coriander (including stems).
- Place the onion, capsicum and mushrooms in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Add the garlic and tacos spice mix. Toss to coat and then separate mushrooms from onion and capsicum.
- Line an oven tray with foil. Arrange the capsicum and onion wedges on the tray in a single layer. Grill for 5-8 minutes turning halfway through until lightly charred.
- Meanwhile, spray or brush a char-grill pan or fry-pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook the corn and mushroom, turning occasionally, for 5-7 minutes until mushrooms are tender and corn is charred.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop the avocado. Cut the corn kernels from the cob. Place in a medium bowl with the chopped coriander. Season with sea salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- One at a time, warm the tortillas in a medium fry-pan over high heat for 10 secs each side, then keep warm by wrapping up in a clean tea towel. Crumble feta. Arrange mushrooms, capsicum, onion and feta over warmed tortillas and serve with avocado and corn salad. Garnish adults with coriander sprigs.
Serving: 0serving | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra