Servings: 2 servings
- 1 large hard-boiled egg yolk
- ¾ tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup sour cream, chilled
- 1 chilled seedless cucumber, about 450 g, peeled, halved lengthwise, cored, cut into 1cm pieces
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, washed, spun dry
- ½ cup buttermilk, chilled well-shaken
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- In a bowl with a fork mash together yolk and vinegar to form a smooth paste and stir in sour cream until smooth.
- In a blender puree cucumber and mint with buttermilk and salt to taste until smooth.
- Add puree to sour cream mixture in a stream, whisking.
- Divide soup between 2 chilled bowls.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra