Servings: 6 servings
- 12 leaves butter lettuce, washed, stalks trimmed
- 250 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 100 g goat’s cheese, mild & creamy, at room temperature
- 2 bunches chives, plus extra to serve
- ½ cup semi-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ cup continental parsley, finely chopped
- Place lettuce leaves in refrigerator until required. Stir cheeses together in a bowl until combined. Finely chop half the chives and stir into cheese mixture with tomato and parsley. Season.
- Place remaining chives into a shallow dish. Cover with hot water to soften. Place lettuce leaves, top-side down, on a chopping board. Top each lettuce leaf with 2 (2⅔) tablespoons cheese mixture. Roll up, folding in sides as you go.
- Tie the parcels using softened chives (see note 1), and serve with extra chives.
It is easier to work with chives by softening them in hot water.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 215.35kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.69g | Protein: 7.38g | Fat: 18.15g | Saturated Fat: 10.52g | Cholesterol: 53.5mg | Sodium: 220.66mg | Potassium: 456.89mg | Fiber: 1.54g | Sugar: 5.26g | Vitamin A: 2074.11IU | Vitamin C: 8.8mg | Calcium: 88.2mg | Iron: 1.83mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra