- 900 g small red potatoes
- ½ cup chopped red onions
- ½ cup sliced spring onions
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, divided
- 225 g andouille sausages, smoked kielbasa or smoked Polish sausage, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool completely.
- Cut into ½ cm slices; transfer to a large bowl. Add onions, parsley and 3 tablespoons vinegar; toss.
- In a medium skillet, cook sausage in oil for 5-10 minutes or until it begins to brown. Remove with slotted spoon and add to potato mixture.
- To drippings in skillet, add mustard, garlic, pepper, cayenne pepper and remaining vinegar; bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Pour over salad; toss gently. Serve immediately.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra