Chinese seasonings and bok choy make this fusion recipe a flavourful alternative to standard potato salad.
- 6 medium red potatoes <em>, about 900 g</em>, cut into chunks
- 2 stalks celery, strung and chopped on the diagonal
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), diced
- 1 stalk bok choy, green leaf shredded, white stalk chopped on the diagonal
- ¼ cup chopped spring onion
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, olive oil, light and dark soy sauce, Asian sesame oil, sugar, chilli paste and garlic. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Cover and refrigerate while preparing the potatoes.
- In a large saucepan, bring the potatoes, salt and enough water to cover to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the potatoes are fork-tender (about 20 minutes). Drain.
- Whisk the dressing again and then add it to the potatoes in a large bowl. Toss to mix thoroughly. Let the potatoes cool, then mix in the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir the salad again before serving.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra