A simple salad of potatoes and crispy radishes combined with a creamy dressing and garnished with some chopped chives.
- 500 g new potatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 bunch chives, snipped
- 250 g red radishes, sliced
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Cook the potato slices in a large pan of boiling, salted water until tender <em>(about 10 minutes)</em>. Drain and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix the crème fraîche, wholegrain mustard and chives with some seasoning, then toss through the radishes and potatoes before serving.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra