Servings: 6 servings
- 1.25 kg Desiree potatoes
- ⅓ cup creole mustard
- ½ teaspoon creole seasoning mix
- ½ cup diced green capsicum (bell pepper)
- ½ bunch spring onions (scallions), diced
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup bacon, cooked & diced
- ¼ cup chopped Italian (flat-leaf) parsley, optional
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Add potatoes to lightly salted water in a medium-sized pot, cover, bring to a boil on high heat.
- Reduce to a simmer about 20 minute or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain and cut into 2cm chunks.
- Combine the creole mustard and creole seasoning in a medium sized bowl; add the warm potatoes and gently toss to combine.
- Toss in green capsicum, spring onion and bacon bits.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and sugar, then pour over the potato - vegetable mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper and parsley (if desired, optional).
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to allow the flavours to blend before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 447mg | Potassium: 1068mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Vitamin C: 31.8mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra