New potatoes are combined with fresh dill and sour cream in this simple and refreshing summer salad.
- 12 – 15 new potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard seeds, optional
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Wash new potatoes and then boil until tender, about 25 minutes. Rinse and cool, then slice each potato into quarters.
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, and chopped fresh dill. Fold potatoes into sour cream mixture; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Sprinkle with mustard seeds (if using) just before serving
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra