The traditional Greek dip (tzatziki) of cucumber, yoghurt and garlic, makes a tangy dressing for this potato salad.
- 900 g unpeeled Bintje potatoes cut into 2½ cm cubes<em>, about 6 cups</em>
- ¾ cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup diced unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1½ tablespoons milk
- ¾ tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Place potatoes in water to cover in large saucepan. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 - 12 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain well. Cool completely.
- Mix yoghurt, sour cream and milk in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add lemon juice, honey, and seasonings; mix until well blended.
- Place potatoes, cucumber and onion in large bowl. Add yoghurt dressing; toss gently to coat well. Garnish with crumbled feta cheese, if desired.
- Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra