Enjoy this irresistibly moist and flavourful Pumpkin Cranberry loaf for breakfast or a snack.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- zest of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1½ cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and powder, salt and spices and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and stir in pumpkin purée, orange zest and vanilla. Stir in orange juice. Add dry ingredients in additions and blend just until incorporated. Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into loaf pan and bake in centre of oven for 60 to 75 minutes until a tester inserted into the loaf comes out clean. Allow to cool before slicing.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra