Juicy garlic prawns and spinach on top of angel-hair pasta can be served to guests or used as a family meal during the week. Quick and easy to make and full of flavour.
- 500 g angel hair pasta
- 115 g butter
- 450 g medium sized prawns, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 200 g fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- juice of ½ lemon
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter ; add prawns, garlic, salt, and pepper, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until prawns turn pink. Remove prawns mixture to a bowl.
- Add spinach, cherry tomatoes, and pine nuts to skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted. Return prawns mixture to skillet with vegetables, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over pasta and drizzle with lemon juice.