Servings: 4 servings
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook until beginning to brown, 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and toss to coat. Cover and cook until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add lemon juice, salt and crushed chilli flakes (if using).
- Toss to coat and serve immediately.
- I prefer to use mature spinach in cooked dishes such as this one as they have a sturdy texture. Be sure to remove the tough stems from mature spinach before using. (Baby spinach is immature or young spinach and can be used interchangeably with mature spinach in this recipe).
Serving: 1serving (about ½ cup) | Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 558mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 8950IU | Vitamin C: 35.5mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 2.7mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra