Baked Sweet Potato Fries
They are crispy outside, but soft inside, just as they should be. These are so tasty your family won't believe they are eating healthy! Nothing this good for you should taste so good...or be this easy to cook.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe
- 500 g orange sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 cm-thick "fries"
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Lightly coat a large baking tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine sweet potato, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Spread fries on the tray in a single layer.
- Bake 10 minutes. Turn fries over. Continue baking until tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes longer.
Rate this Recipe