This is a great side dish as an alternative to coleslaw to compliment any meal.
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, and diced
- ¼ white cabbage, shredded very thinly
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ red capsicum (bell pepper), diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- ¼ bunch coriander, torn to small pieces
- ¼ bunch mint, torn to small pieces
- ½ lemon , juice only of lemon
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar , or apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the cabbage as thinly as possible and set aside.
- Dice the avocado, tomatoes, cucumber and capsicum into 1 cm cubes and place into a bowl
- Add in the cabbage, torn mint leaves, and the coriander leaves.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the mixture, drizzle with olive oil and add vinegar
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste and mix together well.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra