Servings: 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F ; Gas Mark 6).
- Put red capsicums on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spray with olive oil spray and roast for 40 minutes or until skin of capsicum is charred and blistered.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let sit until cool enough to handle. .
- When cool, remove skin from capsicum, halve, remove seeds and cut into bite-size pieces or slice thinly. (see Note 1)
- Transfer to a medium bowl and add the remaining ingredients, stirring well and seasoning to taste with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Don't be too concerned if flecks of skin remain attached.
- The relish keeps well in the refrigerator in a sealed container for at least a week. It's best to make it a couple of hours ahead to allow the flavours to develop.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3465IU | Vitamin C: 141.8mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.5mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra