Crumbed Cauliflower Florets
The seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese give these cauliflower florets a rich and nutty taste.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 servingsPrint Recipe Rate this Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1½ cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 eggs
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Large Skillet
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper; mix well.
- In another medium bowl, lightly beat eggs. Dip cauliflower florets in egg, then roll in bread crumb mixture until evenly coated on all sides, pressing gently, if needed.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Fry cauliflower 1 - 2 minutes or until golden brown, then turn and fry 1 - 2 more minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined platter. Repeat with remaining cauliflower. Serve immediately.
Rate this Recipe
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 563mg | Potassium: 313mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 34.7mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 2mg