- 2 large bunches curly kale, centre ribs discarded, very thinly sliced crosswise <em>(about 10 cups)</em>
- 1 yellow, orange, or red capsicum
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced crosswise
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons packed light-brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ cup salted peanuts, extra, coarsely chopped for garnish
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Toss the sliced kale, capsicum, and carrots in a large bowl.
- Puree the vegetable oil, cider vinegar, salted peanuts, light-brown sugar, and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Pour dressing over vegetables just before serving. Sprinkle with ¼ cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra