Servings: 8 servings (½ cup)
- Large Bowl
For the slaw ;
- ½ small head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ small head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 6 spring onions (scallions), sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, white or black, toasted
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- In a large bowl, combine both cabbages, onion, carrot and sesame seeds.
- Prepare dressing by shaking together rice vinegar, canola oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss and refrigerate before serving. (see Note 1 )
- Ideally, allow to stand in fridge for an hour or more to allow flavours to mellow. Re-toss before serving.
Serving: 1serving (½ cup) | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 191mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 530IU | Vitamin C: 38.4mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra