Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, and diced
- ¼ white cabbage, shredded very thinly
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ red capsicum (bell pepper), diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- ¼ bunch coriander, torn to small pieces
- ¼ bunch mint, torn to small pieces
- ½ lemon , juice only of lemon
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar , or apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Slice the cabbage as thinly as possible and set aside.
Dice the avocado, tomatoes, cucumber and capsicum into 1 cm cubes and place into a bowl
Add in the cabbage, torn mint leaves, and the coriander leaves.
Squeeze lemon juice over the mixture, drizzle with olive oil and add vinegar
Season with salt and black pepper to taste and mix together well.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg