- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into small cubes
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 spring onions (scallions), trimmed and chopped
- 8 red radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 pita breads, plus extra to serve
- 200 g Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley and half of the chopped mint leaves. Season well.
Add the cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, radishes and chickpeas to the dressing and toss so that everything is well coated. Set aside for 15 minutes for the flavours to infuse.
Toast two pita breads and cut into pieces about 2cm square. Stir into the salad.
Mix the Greek yoghurt with the rest of the mint and transfer to a small serving dish to accompany the salad.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg